Thank you for booking a walking tour with Camden Street Art Tours (CSAT). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms are legally binding. You must accept these terms and conditions in order to book a place on a Camden Street Art Tour.
1. All payments are final and non-refundable. If you are unable to attend a tour you have booked we will seek to change your booking to an alternative date.
Health & Safety
2. You undertake CSAT walking tours at your own risk. CSAT will not be held in any way responsible for any injury or loss of life sustained during a walking tour. This includes, but is not limited to, injuries sustained if one falls over or is hit by any vehicle.
Publicity & Promotion
3. The client accepts that CSAT may use photographs of / featuring the client for CSAT’s marketing and promotional purposes.
Use of Information
4. You irrevocably agree that you will not plan, organise, lead, sell or market any tours in the Camden area, walking tours or otherwise, that make any mention of street art, murals or graffiti for at least 12 after you have attended any tour operated by CSAT.
5. You accept that should you give any tour in Camden in at least that 12 months following your attendance of a CSAT tour that this is an infringement of our commercial rights. You accept that you will be liable for a fine of no less than £5,000.
Other Terms and Definitions
6. Camden Street Art Tours is a trading name used by Antaeus Graffiti Limited. Camden Street Art Tours may be referred to as CSAT, us, we, the tour, the tours and/or the supplier.
7. Client: the Client or client is the person booking the tour or any other person for whom a ticket has been booked. The client may also be referred to as the guest and/or you.
8. The definitions and rules of interpretation in this clause apply in this agreement.
9. References to clauses and schedules are to the clauses of and schedules to this agreement.
10. Clause, schedule and paragraph headings shall not affect the interpretation of this agreement.
11. Words in the singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
12. A reference to any party shall include that party’s personal representatives, successors or permitted assigns.
13. Any phrase introduced by the terms including, include, in particular or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding those terms.
14. Other than as set out in this agreement, no variation of this agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties (or their authorised representatives).
15. No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under this agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
16. Nothing in the Contract is intended to, or shall be deemed to, constitute a partnership or joint venture of any kind between any of the parties, nor constitute any party the agent of another party for any purpose. No party shall have authority to act as agent for, or to bind, the other party in any way.
17. Any notice or other communication required to be given under this agreement shall be in writing and shall be sent by email to:
- Client: the email address provided on booking a tour.
- Supplier: the email address provided for Global Street Art on the ‘Contact Us’ page of this website
18. This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in accordance with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
19. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
These terms were published in this version on 14th Feb 2015